Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Camera

Isn't it beautiful?! This is my new baby, a Canon Rebel T3. I almost wish I would have had more time to research and talk to other, more experienced Photographers (Perry :]) about this decision but when I found out about the sale Target was having, there was only one day left and Mom said she'd pay half since it was a little less expensive than some of the others I had been looking at. But despite my spontaneous purchase, I think it is a great first (real) camera and even though I've only had it for about two and a half weeks now I've already taken over 1500 photos and bought a fish eye lens (just a cheap one but still fun), extension tubes, an extra battery and I'm pricing a new camera bag. (My dad's old one that I've been using is already too small!)








Some pictures from the new camera:












Extension Tubes :]

No comments: